Monday 13 September 2010

Do Certain Foods Stop You From Getting Rid of Acne

If there is one things I find hard to give up in this world, its all those tasty foods that are available!

Mmmm, Yum! I find it hard to resist a good bit of chocolate! (amongst other 'many' other things!)

But what I wanted to know is, is there a relationship between certain foods and an increase or worsening of acne condition?

I mean, trying to get rid of acne and then eating certain foods that might not agree with that lifestyle decision might not be the best idea.

The foods I'm thinking about are mainly junk food type foods, coffee and other caffenated drinks, and even dairy products!

What do you think?

Does choclate really cause more acne?

Does milk cause more acne?

To be perfectly frank, sometimes I do notice a perhaps conincedental increase in spots after I've had a bit too much milk one day.

But, not so after a bit (a lot) of chocolate.

It's likely down to the person and their bodytype as to what effect is has upon them and whether or not the acne does actually get worse or not.

Anyway, for now I need to experiment! I'm try cutting some foods this week, and also try 'over-doing' some others.

This week, no chocolate, but loads of dairy products! Milk and cheese I can't seem to resist! (Seperately of course! ;) )

Well, a link to certain foods and getting rid of acne? I'll let you know how I get on.

Check out this article where I learnt how to get rid of acne scars!

No comments:

Post a Comment